Commercial lighting control
Automatic Lighiting control:
- Time dependent,automatic switching off of light sources during work breaks or on weekends
- Daylight dependent adaption of the lighting for optimum working conditions through light control. With intelligent heating/cooling controls,energy costs can be reduced by up to 30%.
- Automatiic lighting of corridors, staircase by using motion sensors.
Individual heating/cooling control.
- Presence dependent room heating/cooling.
- Immediate closure of heating/cooling valve when window is opened.
- cooling is supplied automatically at the exact time required and individually via controllable room temperature control units.
Intelligent Blind Control.
- Automatic control of the sun awnings via light sensors in accordance with the current sunlight intensity.
- Automatic blind retraction via wind sensors during strong wind.
- Automatic adjustment of the blind slats in accordance with the current sunlight intensity.
Flexible building management:
- Flexible adaption of the building functions when rooms are used for different purposes eg after reorganization or a move.
- Worldwide access to the entire building technology system via PDA, PC or Touch screen.
- Monitoring of windows and doors or underground car parks by sensors that signal irregularities.
- Display of loads, performance curves and temperatures, immediate notification in the case of critical temperature overshoots and automatic shutdown of devices at risk.
- Display of fault signals and automatic forwarding of these signals to the responsible electrician or the building manager.
- Costly peak load avoided since loads can be switched on and off in a systematic fashion.